Terms & Conditions Associated With International Control Room Week
The below terms and conditions apply to the International Control Room Week and specifically APD’s initiative to donate to Mind (registered charity number 219830) and Scottish Association for Mental Health. More information about Mind can be found here https://www.mind.org.uk/about-us/ More information about Scottish Association for Mental Health can be found here https://www.samh.org.uk/
International Control Room Week is an initiative organised by APD Communications Ltd to recognise and celebrate emergency service control rooms across the world.
- APD Communications Ltd (‘APD’) will donate £1 to Mind/SAMH every time “#UnsungHeroes” is mentioned across the following social media platforms – Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- A “mention” is a new post on the above detailed social media platforms and a retweet, or repost will not count towards the final number used to calculate the value of the donation.
- Only “#UnsungHeroes” mentioned from 12am on 22nd October 2018 to 11.59am on 28th October 2018 will be counted towards the total value of the donation.
- Only “#UnsungHeroes” mentions used as part of the promotion of International Control Room Week will be counted towards the total value of the donation.
- A maximum donation to Mind and SAMH of £10,000 will be made by APD. If the value of the donation exceeds the sum of £4,000 then an initial payment of £4,000 will be made with the reminder of the donation paid at monthly intervals of no more than £1,000 per month.
- The donation detailed at Clause 5 will only be made after the initiative has ended and will not be paid during or prior to the end of the initiative.
- The donation will only be paid in English pounds. If the mention comes from an international source, the maximum value of the donation in this case will be £1 per mention.
- Mentions are capped to one mention per social media handle, per day.